Subject: [Leica] #034
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Feb 2 13:15:11 2005

Graham, I didn't know there were Kiowa in your part of the world.  ;-)
Interesting image and vivid colour. My all-time favorite lens. But not
Erwin's.

In evaluating the C-V 25/4 Skopar, Erwin wrote: ?the Skopar exhibits most
characteristics  of the Leica lenses from the earlier generations. Overall
the images are duller and a bit muddier than the current Leica lenses.?

That dull, muddy Dual-range Summicron.

Keep them coming, Graham!

Seth             LaK 9