Subject: [Leica] Question about Canon
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Feb 2 08:35:15 2005

Here is the thing about the Rebel. It's pretty much the same camera as
the 10D,
but Canon crippled some functions. Off the top of my head I can't
remember
which ones, but if you read the reviews of both on www.dpreview.com
you'll
learn more.

In light of that I would suggest the following.

Find a nice and clean used 10D, which will probably go for about the
same price as a Rebel.

Wait 2-3 more weeks till PMA this February and see what Canon releases
as the Rebel replacement.

feli