Subject: [Leica] Kodak Gold Film
From: applemac97 at yahoo.com (Muhammad Chishty)
Date: Tue Feb 1 15:38:32 2005

I have shot many many hundreds of rolls of Kodak and
Fuji color negative film over the last three decades.
I like the color palette and increased saturation of
the Fuji films, and nowadays use Fuji Reala ISO 100
film almost exclusively when I need to shoot color
negative film.

But there are two Kodak films which I miss a lot.
Kodak Ektar/Royal Gold 25 and Kodak Royal Gold 100.  I
have printed very large grainfree enlargements from
both films.  I was very sad when Kodak discontinued
the ISO 25 Ektar film!

=====
Muhammad R. K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance