Subject: [Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sun Jan 30 19:24:31 2005

> Hi Tim,
> Way to go Tim! In my old home town of 32 years. Maybe we, Irene and I can
> work a trip into to see our kids who still live there along with their
> families and grandson's at the same time. :-)

Thanks ted

And if you do make it, the whole tribe is heading across! (I think you and
Irene were just about the first people to hear #1 was on his way as we had
just found out before coming to Victoria...)

In between now and April we are due to move to Edmonton after 15 years (for
me anyway) north of 60. It's going to be a little odd in some ways - I've
never lived in southern Canada before!

tim