Subject: [Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 30 17:56:58 2005

Tim Atherton said:

>A little bit early, but as I am going to be moving 2000km south between now
> and then, things might get a little crazy... (when we get the graphics
> done
> for the invite I'll post an e-invite somewhere)
>
> I will have a solo exhibition of my Yellowknife Project going up during
> April.
>
> The show will be called Peripheral Vision and will be at Toxic Gallery
> Contemporary Photography in Ottawa<<<,,,

Hi Tim,
Way to go Tim! In my old home town of 32 years. Maybe we, Irene and I can
work a trip into to see our kids who still live there along with their
families and grandson's at the same time. :-)

I figure the snow should be gone by then. ;-)

As I don't go east of the Rockies once the snow falls unless I'm well paid
to endure the horrs of cold and snow! ;-)

Good on you lad!

ted

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa)