Subject: [Leica] Way Off Topic - KFC Ad
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 30 14:00:06 2005

> I thought I was the only one that gagged at this one.  It's good to know
> that at least some people out there remember when the family dinner was for
> something other than physical nourishment.
>
> JB

So this is a family which sits around a table instead of a TV for dinner?!
How "Leave it to Beaver"!
Not sure if that makes it a "family reunion" as they've got the ball games
on lots of time for those.

But a family who eats dinner TOGETHER instead of straggling at the fridge
one by one is a little bit of a statement. Teen agers always complain.
I didn't see the thing.
I'll take the green giant anyday. Clean crisp dumb advertising.

HO HO HO!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon