Subject: [Leica] Re: IIIf and Low-light conditions
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Jan 29 18:07:12 2005

> Any suggestions? I've been told
> that a flash might "not" be the way to go? But I was hoping to play
> around with some indoor shots, etc....
> thanks (as usual),

Chris, I use nothing but 400 speed film in my IIIf, and never use a
flash.  My standard lens is a Summicron 50/2 collapsible, and I
occasionally use a Nokton 50/1.5.

I think you will discover that you can shoot at very low speeds with a
Leica, in low light settings, and get good results.  In fact, with B&W
film, you can get astounding results.

Ken Frazier
Weston, Ct USA