Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Jan 27 03:50:44 2005

Tina said she's using Cable-TV access. That doesn't need a splitter. The
splitter is used for DSL, which uses your telephone line as transport.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Wireless Network?)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp) ([Leica] Wireless Network?)