Subject: [Leica] Lee Miller
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Jan 26 12:16:36 2005

I have worked on some projects with a very nice museum director in Danmark
at a museum called Gl. Holtegaard

To day he treated me and my oldest daughter (she is 15 and has just started
shooting rolleiflex tlr) with a guided tour on his new Lee Miller exhibition

It follows her early years working with Man Ray in paris, her time in New
York, Egypt and England  all the way to her work as a war photographer in
world war 2.

She was extreemely talented - most of you probably know her - but if anyone
one on  this list should be in Copenhagen before march 6 use half an hour by
bus to see the exhibiton that has been possible in cooperation with Lee
Millers son

As a bonus the museum shows the Hallsman / Dali exhibition " the moustache
of Dali " funny and great camera work !

Last but not least it is a very beatiful museum!

We are working on the webpages - so far there is only beta-demo-sketch in
danish at www.holtegaard.org

all the best

Ruben