Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 26 13:30:51 2005

LUG:

OK - All you guys that are using Vuescan - I checked it the demo and it
does seem to have changed considerably since I tried it several years
ago.  I'm interested in using it when I can't use Digital ICE with the
Nikon LS4000 scanner software.  I've heard that Vuescan does a pretty good
job with its infrared spot and scratch remover.

I've printed out all of the manual, but before I start experimenting has
anybody got any tips or suggestions to make this easier?

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com