Subject: [Leica] PJ secrets revealed
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 26 08:43:53 2005

At 11:27 AM 1/26/2005, you wrote:

>Ted and Tina, please tell me you've never broken into someone's home at
>midnight with a party of six :)!

The closest I've come to that would be invading a widow's home in Guatemala
in the middle of the night in the 80's.  They had the door barricaded and
were terrified that we were guerillas until they recognized the voice of
the guy I was with.  There were only two of us and we had no guns - flash
or otherwise.  When they finally accepted the fact that I was a woman (it
took some convincing!), they let me spend the night with them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com