Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW Saganich
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 25 23:43:40 2005

Chris,

I liked 004 (if one changes 003 to 004 in the second link :-) ).

It's a nice series. Not that I would wish anyone ill, but it would have
been interesting to see the child try and drink all from that glass. I
kept thinking ... poor kid, going to get a face full.

Another thing that I noticed was the nice tonality ... or moodiness. FP4
and HC110 is a nice combination, isn't it?

Daniel