Subject: [Leica] OT: A little history
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue Jan 25 11:07:13 2005

As the market matures in the next two years, I think we will see the
pace
of obsolescence slow down. Maybe once we hit a high enough megapixel
count for
300dpi and 13x19 (16x20), things will really level out.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] OT: A little history)