Subject: [Leica] Doomed:now a discussion of leica owners
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jan 25 09:00:30 2005

BD,

I agree with everything that you say/write.

The trouble is that there is no sign that Leica listens to what goes on on
this
list - or any other. That represents a serious defect in their market
intelligence. It would be greatly to Leica if there were some sign from
Solms
that they do listen to what people say - although I think that any such move
on
the part of Leica is unlikely in the extreme. Pity.

Peter Dzwig