Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Jan 25 04:20:42 2005

Grduprey@aol.com
> I guess my question is, Why buy a leica and then have the film
> developed at  Walgreens?  Where the people have little or no
> training in how to  handle and  properly process your film.

I have been very lucky in that the local drugstore
(CVS) has a very good photo processing
manager who keeps things running nice and
well.   It's works well very well for me, as it is
right on the way to work.

I only take my film taken with the CV lenses there
though; the Leica ones, especially those taken with
the ASPH lenses go to the pro  lab. Just kidding.

:-)

- Phong