Subject: [Leica] Scanning software bum-out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 25 03:38:24 2005

>> Try upgrading your Vuescan.  It does NOT require any extra dinero to
>> support
>> additional scanners and I believe it now has a batch scanning option.  If
>> you
>> still have the original serial number it costs you nada to ugrade.
>>

> Depends on whether you have the professional or standard license.  The
> standard license only allows free upgrades for one year.
>
> Batch scanning is definitely now an option.  Also does scan to raw.
>
> Glenn

Raw Raw Raw!
Raw is the main reason I wanted the Laserscan more so than Batch.

Give me a raw file anyday!!
Lots to work with!
A second chance on life!
I never cook my scans or captures any more.
With Lots of extra crispy Metadata!!
(no such luck with scans)

Have raw will travel.
To be Photoshoped another day.