Subject: [Leica] Scanning software bum-out
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Mon Jan 24 16:24:59 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:50:46 -0800 (PST), Douglas Herr
<telyt@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Try upgrading your Vuescan.  It does NOT require any extra dinero to
> support additional scanners and I believe it now has a batch scanning
> option.  If you still have the original serial number it costs you nada to
> ugrade.

Depends on whether you have the professional or standard license.  The
standard license only allows free upgrades for one year.

Batch scanning is definitely now an option.  Also does scan to raw.

Glenn

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Scanning software bum-out)