Subject: [Leica] ITS DONE!!!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 19:18:18 2005

In a message dated 1/24/2005 3:06:31 PM Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:

> WELL DONE, ALASTAIR!!!
>
> I just looked through the final choices, and it's a very nice bunch
> indeed
Now if I can just figure out how to get more than 1 picked each year like
several others here, I will be very happy.  But then again 1  a year is just
fantastic considering the level of submissions and the talent of those doing
the
submitting.

Gene

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] ITS DONE!!!)