Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jan 24 18:34:04 2005

Frank, I did not mean to be testy but my comment sure didn't convey my not
meaning to be testy  ;-)  and I am sorry.

That said, I believe that your post left no doubt that you distrusted and
didn't respect Leica management and indeed, if you had read my explanation,
apology and mea culpa, that you did not even believe my explanation. Maybe
enough to get a little testy, eh?

In fact, in this very post you avoid the question by writing that "It is not
important who had misunderstood who."
But that is precisely the point. Your accusation of Leica management was
based upon inaccurate conjecture that rejected the explanation I had already
published here.

Best,

Seth