Subject: [Leica] Good time in Katerma
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 24 12:51:29 2005

J?rg - Thanks for posting these.  It's always
interesting to see what parts of the world I
haven't been to look like.  Of the set, I like
Katerma Island and Katerma Boats best.  If it
were my photo, I'd try cropping "Boats" just to
the left of the tree on the left.  That would
focus attention more strongly on the boats, I
think.  Nice pictures.  Looks like the new
scanner is doing its job.

>Thanks to our new scanner I was able to add some pictures to our gallery:

(snip)

>"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_Island_scr"http://gall
>ery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_Island_scr
>

>Boats in late summer evening:
>
>HYPERLINK
>"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_boats_scr"http://galle
>ry.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_boats_scr

(snip)

>Best Regards

J?rg

--