Subject: [Leica] Good time in Katerma
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Sat Jan 22 03:08:25 2005

Thanks to our new scanner I was able to add some pictures to our gallery:

Last summer we visited old friends in northern Finland that we haven?t seen
for 20 years.  They live in Katerma by the Ontoj?rvi (j?rvi is Finnish for
lake).

We spent a week talking and fishing and talking and picking cloudberries and
talking and just having a great time.

I wish we could see the clouds a little bit more:

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_Island_scr"http://gall
ery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_Island_scr

Boats in late summer evening:

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_boats_scr"http://galle
ry.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Katerma_boats_scr

Not from the shadow side because couldn?t get there.  This picture
summarizes how content and happy everybody was.

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Nikke_Anja_Kati_scr"http://gal
lery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/Nikke_Anja_Kati_scr

Because of personal circumstance I haven?t done a lot of shooting last two
years but I want to get back.

I really would appreciate you comments how I can improve (I know about the
shadow side
)

Best Regards

J?rg