Subject: [Leica] PAW Feb22, 2005
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jan 23 19:08:05 2005

I think the first one is a 'little too peeling paint,' and doesn't
really go anywhere. But I see the second working if you can get some
more detail in the young man's face. I don't mind that you're further
back than might be ideal, but I want to see him...None the less, you've
captured a mood and a scene...nice...