Subject: [Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....
From: reddawn at singnet.com.sg (Red Dawn)
Date: Sat Jan 22 21:18:23 2005

Hi Steve,

But buying / ordering an ala carte MP automatically increases the price
of the camera body by almost 2 times.

When i choose "Singapore' as my country, the price of a default MP,
without configuring is already SGD $6600.
You can get a new MP (0.72x) for SGD $4300 the last time i checked.

throw in the cost of changing to the M7 style rewind crack means Leica
will make more money through the ala carte program than releasing any
kind of "MP-2" with minor modifications :(

David Teo

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] It's snowing ...)