Subject: [Leica] Off-List Contacts
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jan 22 15:23:28 2005

Thanks to Brian, John, Phong, Bill, and Will:

I appreciate all of the help in finding off-list addresses.  You started me
to searching.  I use EarthLink TotalAccess Mailbox, so my case is a little
different.  Clicking/double-clicking got me nowhere, but I found that, when
I clicked on "Reply", all of the address information was displayed.

Though all of my kids are well versed in software systems, it sometimes
takes the old man a little longer to find the answer.

Jim Nichols
nicholsj@edge.net

reading it on my screen with my email program:

>       Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:06:09 -0800
>       From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>       To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>       Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-List Contacts
>
> That is exactly the information that is contained in the email message.
If what you see on your screen looks different from this, and you wish it
didn't, you might try to find preferences or configuration switches that
will prevent your mailer from rewriting and meddling with the received
message.