Subject: [Leica] Free Software: Photo control
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jan 22 14:13:35 2005

I have installed it a few days ago.After I had indexed all my harddiscs
(took quite a while), I can now browse and find pictures very quick and
easy. Seems to be a handsome tool that can be recommended.
Didier

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Free Software: Photo control)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Free Software: Photo control)
Reply from rich815 at gmail.com (Richard Sintchak) ([Leica] Free Software: Photo control)