Subject: [Leica] Doomed digital
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jan 22 12:00:40 2005

Doug
I Agree. From 1997-2004, I had 1 Sanyo and 1 JVC digicamcorder, both R.I.P.
without having been mishandled; and 2 digi-Canon IXUS P&S cameras. The
first went done within the warranty limit and was replaced, the second one
still works, but the accu is over after 10 flashlight shots, even after I
bought a new accu.

I have a Kodak Instamatic that my father had bought for less than 20 swiss
francs in the early sixties that still works. Not talking about more
expensive cameras!

Didier