Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 1, 2, 3
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jan 22 08:45:58 2005

The senior shots are really terrific, Tina - Especially the close-up of
the man. What I particularly like is the fact that you've captured the
really horrifying nature of their situation, while at the same time
you've produced images that are completely respectful, and that show the
joy your subjects - obviously oblivious the their situations - are
experiencing. Wonderful.

B. D.