Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jan 22 08:41:17 2005

Thanks, Karen - And that brings me back to my alternative suggestion
(and I realize all of this is simply LUG masturbatory nonsense to create
a little heat in the midst of a hideous NE coldwave :-)) - and that
would be for Leica to start advertising its R lenses and the fact that
adapters are available to mount them on Canon and Nikon bodies - feature
long-time Leica glass users, with one of their images - touting them -

"It's the glass, stupid."

:-)