Subject: [Leica] Three tries at one image
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 11:47:01 2005

It may be that the firmness around the mouth is the result of holding the
violin.
I find these images very compelling, all of them.
I like the b/w, the bokeh, the movement in the images, and the warm aspect
of the picture in general.

Bill Parsons
601 Congress Street, Boston, MA
617-663-2592
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
||   animal                     |                                         |
||   <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>   |   ? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?"Leica Users Group"|
||   Sent by:                   |   <lug@leica-users.org>                 |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhanco|   ? ? ? ? cc:                           |
||   ck.com@leica-users.org     |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?Re: [Leica]   |
||                              |   Three tries at one image              |
||   01/21/2005 02:41 PM        |                                         |
||   Please respond to "Leica   |                                         |
||   Users Group"               |                                         |
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|

> but I'm curious, do *any* of
>> these final-cut images work?
>>

>> http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/New/1172223BW.htm
>>
>> http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/New/1172228BW.htm
>>
>> http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/New/1192262BW.htm
>>

>> Cheers!

For me no.
I admire the technical execution of your photos but finr the result
unflattering for the musician .
The proximity of the camera making here nervous or tense which shows around
her mouth.
Positive you could do her more justice.
Best regards
simon jessurun