Subject: [Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....
From: leica35 at yahoo.com (Roger Bunting)
Date: Thu Jan 20 20:22:20 2005

Folks,

I just talked to my regular Leica sales person at a
large metro store about purchasing a Leica MP 0.58x
(black). He told me that they had a few 0.58s in stock
but when they were gone that Leica would only be
filling orders for the 0.58x MP using the "a la carte"
function and that the base price would be something
like $4400 USD. I didn't think I was in the dark,
but would someone help turn on the lights for me. :).
Any truth to this "new" marketing/production/supply
chain from Hermes or did my sales guy just step from
the light side to the dark side?

Thanks

Roger
leica35@yahoo.com