Subject: [Leica] PAW3
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 20 20:09:42 2005

GOOOOD catch, Dave - I was using a 100-400 zoom - In most cases it was
at 300-400. I tried getting right up to people, and got no where. So
since this was an assignment, the alternative was to use a longer lens.
But I think I ended up with some decent street portraits, so... But
again, you caught it right off... :-)