Subject: [Leica] PAW3
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 20 18:00:36 2005

At 07:30 PM 1/20/2005, you wrote:
>when I suggested that I point outwards from the
>terminal, all left me alone.

That's scary!  I've read so much about photographers being hassled lately,
including a photojournalist who was not allowed to take a digital camera or
computer on an EL-AL flight.

I really hate the way the latest films and TV shows glamorize smoking -
almost like back in the 40's before anybody knew any better.  These photos
don't glamorize it because all of the people would have looked much better
without the cigarettes stuck in their mouths.  I look at them and ask
why?  If that was the purpose, the photos certainly succeed for me.

What was the purpose of the assignment - other than photographing smokers?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW3)