Subject: [Leica] Re: History Spiral
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Thu Jan 20 17:10:06 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:10:42AM +1100, firkin wrote:
> Stunning effect as usual, so lets be picky: I would like to be able to
> read
> the inscription on the floor, and so perhaps a "better" time of day when
> the sun was not so dominant might be better: "go back and try again" ;-)

I also would like to see that, but since Austin is more than 200 miles
from Corpus Christi we may have to wait a bit.

FWIW, I think it reads "The story of Texas" "Born around the campfires
of our past".  I suspect there was more Tequila than Single Malt around
those campfires, but it probably didn't hurt the stories much.

Message from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: History Spiral)