Subject: [Leica] You all are the greatest!
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 05:36:20 2005

Chris,

I had a 1270, which is the same as the 1280, and now have a 2200. j
Definitely go with the 2200.
It's a stunningly better printer!
Cost you an extra, what, $100?

Regards,

Bill Parsons
601 Congress Street, Boston, MA
617-663-2592
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+-------------------------------+----------------------------------------|
||   cwoods                      |                                        |
||   <cwoods8@peoplepc.com>      |   ? ? ? ? To:                          |
||   Sent by:                    |   lug@leica-users.org                  |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhancoc|   ? ? ? ? cc:                          |
||   k.com@leica-users.org       |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?[Leica] You  |
||                               |   all are the greatest!                |
||   01/19/2005 07:23 PM         |                                        |
||   Please respond to "Leica    |                                        |
||   Users Group"                |                                        |

Many thanks to all of you for your advice regarding photo printer papers!
(with a special thanks to Daniel and Phong...ps...both of you have
inspirational pictures posted!)....my hope is to get an Epson 1280 soon,
but for the time being I'm stuck using an HP 932C which is not good (at
all!) with glossy prints (in my humble opinion)...I'm going to try the
Epson Heavyweight Matte in the mean time...
gratefully,
chris