Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc film loading question
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Wed Jan 19 13:36:28 2005

Ran a roll of B&W through my IIIc to check that the shutter was
working OK and noticed a few things wrong with the way the film fed
through the camera.  The frames run together and the image extends up
against and slightly into the sprockets on the frame number side.  Not
consistently either.

Does this sound like I wasn't careful to ensure that the sprockets
were engaged when I loaded the camera?

I'm thinking I ought to send it off for a CLA sometime.  There is
someone in the Carolinas or Virginia who does a good job with screw
mount Leica's, isn't there?

Glenn

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Leica IIIc film loading question)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica IIIc film loading question)