Subject: [Leica] do NOT leave kyle with the bride's maids, it's not safe....
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Jan 19 05:19:00 2005

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> it happens invariably at any wedding, doesn't it? you find yourself at the
> reception after three or four martini's talking to a bride's maid
> from ohio
> who's had five or six martini's and you hear yourself saying: "say, why
> don't you and your boyfriend come back to my hotel room and we'll
> have some
> fun."
>
>  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/2/apt2.jpg
>
> keep asking those bride's maids, one'll eventually say "yes".

Best use of Gideon's I can think of.  The boy friend makes the shot
for me, contrary to another Lugger's view.    Shadows projected
on celing is a great idea.  Need to burn the highlight
on the lower part of her dress.  You get your models to give this look of
surprise and excitement that really work well with this series.

Cheers,

- Phong