Subject: [Leica] PAW 2 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 18 04:43:02 2005

Remember 15 going on 16? Melancholy poetry, the bopping razor-blade,
Leonard Cohen?

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/2.html

Streetphotography in Scandinavia:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/2alt1.html

Actually, these don't accurate reflect my last week. But I'm not through
it yet. Over the week-end, Sat and Sun, I was the official photographer at
a precision skating competition. Some 20 odd teams with 20 members each.
Having fun on the ice. Not all dreary:

http://www.dlridings.com/kt2005/dag1/junior/pages/DSC_9779.html
http://www.dlridings.com/kt2005/dag1/ungdom/pages/DSC_9613.html

But I've only edited through the first day and have about 600 shots from
the second day to narrow down.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] PAW 2 dlridings)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] PAW 2 dlridings)