Subject: [Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jan 17 14:35:30 2005

John Black wrote:

> What about finishes? Chrome only?

John, I am certain that if this gets off the ground there can only be one
finish. That said, the number of affirmative
comments on our list makes me very doubtful indeed that this can work.

One member - who I am certain would commit to buy one - has commented to me
off-list to this effect:

"Seth, thanks for indulging in our 50/Elmar/LTM
group fantasy though as you, at this point I suspect
nothing will come of it."

Seth

Replies: Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions)