Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW #3: Tranquil Reflection...and a LUG close encounter
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:58:35 2005

Nope...being on the start of a new roll, it missed the PAW...but you're not
off the hook yet!

And I think "geeking" over cameras is a little harsh...after all that is a
really nice M2 you got from a fellow-LUGger...it deserved to be paid some
respect!  I think it's good to get one's fondler tendencies out every once
in a while.  ;)

Dave Mason:
>Yay! I was afraid my image might appear in your PAW - now I can let
>out a sigh of relief. Indeed, it was great to meet you too Aaron! For
>those other patrons of the shop we should probably apologize for
>geeking over cameras while they were trying to work, read, and relax -
>but then, I'm sure they will get over it.
>
>Nice shot - hey, I think I know her!

Yes, it's true.  You caught me.  I do travel with my own model!

Looking forward to seeing you around town,
Aaron

Message from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW #3: Tranquil Reflection...and a LUG close encounter)