Subject: [Leica] For those in Holland and/or visiting Amsterdam during 14 Jan thru 30 March
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 16 21:00:36 2005

I went to see this yesterday, and it is truly a major exhibition, well
worth seeing. I had never seen any of Winogrand's work "live" and it is
truly stunning, especially his "Women" series. As might be expected from
such a large body of work, the quality is a bit mixed, and his images
from places other than New York are definitely weaker, once again
proving the importance of familiarity with the place. But the NYC work
more than makes up for the rest.

Nathan