Subject: [Leica] first tries with copex
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sun Jan 16 10:42:51 2005

Thanks,Don,
There is much more contrast then i expected.
There was very harsh lighting on that day but not that harsh.
I Used the same agitation as with the Techpan and believe it to be
excessive.
Had forgotten about the Agfa "kipp rythmus" somebody told me about a while
back.
Also when passing the film between my fingers to get some water of i think i
removed some emulsion as well.
Will do the rest the next few days and maybe post some.
Thank,s for your reply.
simon