Subject: [Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Jan 16 09:07:07 2005

Impossible Neal, a collapsible current formula Summicron is fantasy. Much
too much new tooling. The only reason I think it is even a possibility that
Leica would make the 50/2,8 Elmar in LTM is that they probably already have
almost all of the tooling they would need. I am guessing that there would be
very little added cost other than arranging production scheduling.

Seth