Subject: [Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 15 17:33:48 2005

A poll I did a few months back resulted in more than 50 Luggers' still using
LTM cameras from time to time, some exclusively. There are more LTM users on
other lists such as photo.net, the MUG and the LEG to name a few.

The 4th generation 35/2 lens seems an ideal LTM (but less likely) candidate.

Regards,

Greg