Subject: [Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jan 15 15:41:26 2005

GREG LORENZO wrote:
> I'm still hoping to see this lens released in LTM as well as the
> 4th generation 35 Summicron.
> I believe both lenses would sell very well.

Not sure about that;  as I recall Leica had a hard time
selling that LTM  edition (50/2, 50/1.4 and 35/2 Asph).
They'll be gun shy to do it again.

What we need is someone enterprising enough,
crazy enough, enough of Leica fan and connoisseur,
and with pockets deep enough to make a special order.
Do you know any one ?  :-)   I actually can think of
one on the LUG.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Elmar 50mm f2.8 thoughts/opinions)