Subject: [Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 15 11:06:23 2005

Mark Rabiner writes in part:

> One of the interesting thing about the O is that in use it resembles that
> of
> using a digital point and shoot. The camera is held a foot or so in front
> of
> the viewers face from what I understand. Ironic as hard core film buffs
> roll
> their eyes when they see the hoards out with their point and shoots all
> held
> way out in front of their faces making it obvious the types of cameras they
> are using..

I could never understand the attraction of some people to the new Leica O,
or the original for that matter. Using a open site type viewfinder at arm's
reach, having to cap the lens before advancing the film. All stuff of little
interest to me. On the street you'd look the night of the living dead taking
snaps.

I do enjoy using the III series which is more like a minature M3 in use.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced)