Subject: [Leica] 50mm 2.8 @ f5,6
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 15 02:32:10 2005

Hi Doug

We have two hobbies in common, Leica & Opera, sometimes, when I go to the
Opera House I take my Leica too, but be careful, this year was in Barcelona
the Berliner Staatsoper Orchestra with his conductor Christian Thielemann,
an excellent concert, but it was absolutely prohibited take pictures, they
have all the rights of the images. I know the "official" photographer of the
Barcelona Opera and even he had some problems.

I'm agree, at 5,6 is excellent

Saludos cordiales,
Luis