Subject: [Leica] 50mm 2.8 Elmar
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 14:32:33 2005

In a message dated 1/14/05 2:00:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=462925
The 2.8 50mm Elmar is my standard M3 lens. Other than the fact that it
rotates the f-stop ring, it's a great lens. Light, precise and it works with
the
BOOWOO.
I hope I spelled that right. Or is it BOOWU. I really miss old Mr. Leitz. It
also has an indestructible lens shade that doesn't intrude into the
viewfinder.

Bob R