Subject: [Leica] PESO, photos every so often
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jan 14 06:28:50 2005

John Mason wrote:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/PhotosEverySoOften

Hi John,

I very much like this one
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PhotosEverySoOften/AmInSculpPF
The composition adds a certain tension between the
scupltures.

I might burn the background scuplture in a little bit, as
it slightly out of focus, presumable because the artist :-)
wants to give it a lesser role than the front sculpture, and
not because the low light level forces him to use a shallow
depth of field.   :-)  I myself prefer the background figure
to be more in focus, to strengthen that tension, but I am
not the artist.  :-)

Cheers,

- Phong