Subject: [Leica] 20 Discards
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 13 17:59:37 2005

All good arguments, Adam. However...:-)...Their feelings about the
church pews and the spiral stairs had nothing to do with art school bias
- they actually liked both quite a bit. Their feeling was that they were
so far removed from everything else in the group of 40, and from what I
shoot, that they really didn't belong in the 20. And that, as Paul
Harvey says, "is the resssst of the story."

Thanks

B. D.