Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Focus Shift
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jan 13 09:07:00 2005

I guess with the right mount adapter, the R lens would fit the M
body......so now you have a $6K 15/2.8 lens without RF coupling for an M
body.  Handy.

So you have 2 choices..... and if you add in the old 15 Hologon lens, 3
choices.... at 15mm.

Seriously gang, how often do you use a $5K 15mm lens?  How often do you NEED
to use a 15mm Lens?

If you are a working pro, I can understand the purchase.  If you are a
weekend photographer....????

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Zeiss Focus Shift)